We lease and manage large tracts of hunting property long term for maximum trophy potential. With our strict management program implementing QDM guidelines and a 140 class Pope & Young minimum standard allow our hunters to continuously see and harvest trophy bucks throughout the entire hunting season.
Our locations are quite diverse and consist of a mixture of:
- mature timber
- steep bluffs
- river and creek bottom
- timbered draws
- CRP designated sanctuaries
- deep timbered hollow’s and a variety of different food plot mixtures.
Our guides are constantly in the field glassing, scouting from a distance to see what deer they have and how they travel, placing deer cams on travel routes, down wind of bedding areas and designated sanctuaries.
All hunts are fully guided, which includes transportation to
and from your stands and transporting your trophy out of the field.
Free complimentary lodging and meals.
Come try the Trophy Buck Outfitters Experience — It’s like no hunting you’ve ever seen!
Located a short drive from all of our hunting sites, our lodges offer creature comforts to make your home-away-from-home relaxed and enjoyable!
- After enjoying the day’s hunt, you can relax in one of our common rooms, surf the web on our high speed fiber optic internet connection or fish in our fully stocked pond.
- Our air conditioned/heated lodges have comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, washers and dryers, and fully stocked pantries.
- We provide an easy grab-and-go breakfast in the morning, sandwich fixings to pack a lunch for an all day sit, and catered meals from local restaurants in the evenings.
A far cry from a smelly cabin off in the woods, this ain’t your Daddy’s Deer Camp!